Thursday, January 24, 2008

A Feeling?

I've been dreaming a lot lately. There seems to be no single night that I don't have imaginary journey. It's said that dreaming means you're not fully asleep. That might be true. That's why I think I don't get enough sleep recently. I dunno why. But anyway, in my dreams, I've come across both different scenes and the repeated ones. Unfortunately, I could hardly remember most parts of them. Let's say, just sth sparkling or surprising. However, there's a strange feeling that I never forget and to be honest, I've felt that way many times in my dreams. I find it hard to explain this kind of feeling, but it's like a feeling of being taken care of which I never had before. Mean Arom Tha Kok Kdaov Nas, Mean Sopheak Mongkol Nas...Is it LOVE? In fact, I never feel that in reality. I hope my dreams come true and I can bring this feeling to life. Honestly, I wanna stay in that moment forever.

No comments: