Thursday, January 17, 2008

De 1 Who Shine!


Once again, I was the one who shined on Oct 14th, 2006
That time, I managed to be the most outstanding one which was #... You should know...
In fact, there was another Award of Excellence for my last year that I ranked 8/400. But sorry, haven't got the pic yet. And, really can't wait to get that one, So just show some SEN! Ke ke...

Just have time to show off myself here. So just pick up some interesting stuffs to let u guys judge me!
Actually, I've kept the good records for all the 4 yrs, but unfortunately in year 1, there was no awarding ceremony. Lolz...Anyway, this was the first award I got from IFL, the most prestigious language institute in Cambodia.
This was what I was presented with on STAGE!

2 comments:

Sópheak said...

Hey Da I've known that you are a smart student since we studied with each other. Hard work => Great Award. So you deserve it. Congratulate you na to be a new lecturer at IFL. Decide it yet? Y don't let me know about this good new phorng. Don't forget to have a party na. Hehe..

Unknown said...

You deserve it! Congrats ne!