Friday, October 17, 2008

A Suprised Birthday!

I just knew that Oct 16 was my birthday but I didn't know at all that my colleagues threw a birthday party for me! It was totally surprised! Here's how the secret birthday happened. When I arrived at the office, everyone was working as they would be. And then, my manager asked me to go to the meeting room and said that she wanted me to check the work for next week if it was ok. Immediately after the door opened, there came the Birthday cake which was carried by one of my lovely workmates. I thought to myself, "What? Am I dreaming?" Then, that colleague of mine handed the cake to me and everyone asked me to...You should know what the birthday celebrant would do after the cake is in their hand right?
Then the candle is blown out! And the party began...
Here are some pics taken. Let's enjoy!

Happy Happy Birthday dear ME!

Hey Nara! Don't be hungry yet! Look at the Cam!


Will you grant my wish my dear god?

Candles blown out

The Gifts

Everyone got mad with the Baloons!


With my greatest manager, Carrie!

With my lovely dearest friend, Sam!

Oh god help me, please! The Balloon said...

Big V style!

Too happy with the Balloons!
The balloon has a fantastic scent! Lolz...

Being crazy with colorful Balloons, ga ga ga...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy B'day!!!! All the best ne...

Phossdey said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you've got a very lovely birthday. Love the balloon.

k.srun said...

Happy birthday! May this year another good year for you.

Sópheak said...

Happy late birthday to You, Lida. But your colleagues here means your old colleagues at the previous work right?

Viasna said...

Hello...! Dare
How are you today? very nice Blog. and you cant see my home page at http://www.skhmer.com

Heng Soy said...

When I read this it also remind me 12 years back when i was supprised by my riends and colleages at the working place for such a Happy Birth Day occassion.

Anyway....Happy Birth Day to you....Pls dont mind even it´s a bit late!