Wednesday, July 23, 2008

YoU are here

You notice anything here? Of course, rainbow. After a heavy rain, there came this fantastic, beautiful yet rare view. So, just had a fast click of it while on the way back from Prey Veng.


The other half of the rainbow


About-to-rain night view from the balcony of Samrong Sen hotel, Kompong Chhnang


Beautiful and warming sunrise in Kompong Chhnang


Here is me at my beloved Angkor Wat. Before heading for the sunrise


Glowing sunrise at Angkor


Tiny sun


The never-die pond along the front yard of Angkor


One of the 5 gorgeous peaks of Angkor


From the very front view


Inside Angkor

5 comments:

Phossdey said...

I am wondering who is that YOU. lolz

Phossdey said...

Damn it, I posted at the wrong post. lolz Never mind, such a great trip and I love rainbow too!

Anonymous said...

You don't know who tha YOU is? All the pics I posted neng na. I love the NATURE which is YOU! Ke ke...

Unknown said...

Oops, I got the answer here although I commented at the right post. Lol...

Nice trip ne!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you got it Yeng!