Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Graduation @RULE

Hurray! It has come finally! The day that I have been waiting has ultimately arrived! It's my graduation in the field of Accounting from The Royal University of Law and Economics(RULE) while I am the first-batch Accounting scholarship graduate. It might be nothing great for you, but it's absolutely fantastic for me! I've been longing for it for nearly 2 years. However, I feel so sad since this ceremony won't be held @RULE that is my school. Instead, it will take place at Beoung Trabek High School. Of course, there's a reason behind that. Beoung Trabek High School is celebrating their Library Warming Ceremony on the same day as our graduation which is on 12th May. They have invited the Prime Minister Samdach Hun Sen as the delegate. And, so did we. As a result, the National Committee in charge of National Festivals of Cambodia has decided that these two ceremonies will be honorably attended by Samdach Hun Sen on the same day at Beoung Trabek High School. So, we have no choice! I'm not really disappointed with the decision made, but I'm really curious why Beoung Trabek High School has chosen the SAME DAY??? And, finally we end up going there. Anyway, whatever will be will be! It's beyond our control! Let it be then!
According to the meeting we had on 25th April, we were informed that there are 1715 graduates for this year and the total number of participants are supposed to be 6,ooo. That's a lot! But, that's how the graduation is like. Full of People and Flowers! And I like that. Can't wait for the day to come!

2 comments:

Phossdey said...

I am crying while I am reading. :( how unbearable to not be able to be there too. Thanks for sharing, I did not know that it'll be held at the Beong Tro Bek high school instead. Whatever it is, hope there is enough space for everyone. Congratulation to all of us!

Sópheak said...

Don't be upset gal. Finally we got it. Cheer >_<