Monday, December 31, 2007

This Time Last Year


Dunno what to call them te...Anyway, it's beautiful...
So...Just have a post here...Ke ke...
My RULE best friends...
Hey! What a crazy style gals???
Me alone here...
Another shot...
In Korean village area...With ma lovely Sis, Buphka
Thanks for your company here...
After a deadly long waiting...finally, we're in the Cinema! Hurray!!!
It's not a style here to wear the SAME GLASSES, anyway! We were asked to wear them in order to see Fantastic 3D Movie that it would be More Real!
Hey guys! This was last year's countdown which was celebrated in SR...
Can anyone tell me where is this? It is....Angkor Gyongyu International Exhibition
But...what were we doing? Yeah, standing in queue for the 3D Movie...

1 comment:

Sópheak said...

Oop, Da I posted wrong comment on the top right side of ur blog. I just supposed i should post there. Can you see that??? Hey for New Year Eve u didn't go anywhere??? I think u didn't go cos i saw u post the activities from last year. It was enjoyable with Lin ri???
I didn't call you cos I thought you won't go with me at that time. If you can go out at night, I will invite you next time.. What do you think???